Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Prince Of Tales

I am putting this picture of my brother on this post because he is telling you a tale of himself and his adventures and poor work ethic in 1966.
When you see this picture he is all dressed up for the prom with his girlfriend, I might add in the year 1966. I know that to be true because it is noted on the back by my mother.
You would enjoy my brother's blog. It is lindaandkeith.com He calls it the Johnson's on line. Very fun blog about his grandchildren and the trips that they take. Once in awhile he varies and visits/ lies about his sister; me. Hope you enjoy. Here is the handsome prince of tales, hmm.

3 comments:

  1. I just could not get this picture to look right. I worked and worked on it. The most important thing to note though is the full head of hair. (couldn't resist, little brother)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My loving sister accuses her little brother of "lies"? Well... perhaps an embellishment from time to time...

    Thanks for digging up that pic, Kiddo. Not sure I remember who it "was" though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete