Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Still The Same Day Just A Lot Later!

I am not going to post on this again today or ever or possibly when I do get this puzzle done. I now have three names programmed into the phone. Fran just popped in and said, "Have you got it all done?"  I told him the rest of the names were up to him. It has taken me one hour for each phone number. He said that he just didn't understand why it was so difficult. I agreed with him 100%. So anyway, I am done for the day, time to start supper preparations. You all have a really good day.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! That is just like my blue tooth problem. Only one button and I don't get it! Who has time to keep up with these things?>!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Mom! Did you add me yet? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did your number the first day. It took FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete