Saturday, November 7, 2009

"Because I Said So"



Those of you who are parents: How many times have you said that to your children because you don’t know the answer or because you don’t want to deal with a whining child?
“Because I said so” is a blog I just love. She, too, has six children like my daughter does. She has crazy things happen in her home. She does seem to see the humor in them as do I. She posts her news almost every day. I should post myself as a follower but she has thousands already. “ I kept thinking, “Yup, that’s me, Yup that’s me!”
Dawn’s website is mom2my6pack.blogspot.com.
Today’s post is about self checkouts at grocery stores and department stores. I would rather wait in line 2 hours rather than go through a self check out line. Nope, won’t do it.
If you don’t want to sign up as a follower that’s fine, but I think you would like her posts and give you a chuckle from time to time that we all need.
Dawn almost always has a picture to go with her post. The other day she titled her post as ‘My Assistant’ meaning her three year old. A picture of her desk covered with post it notes glued on with little scribbles, “reminding” herself to do things, I am sure. I loved it. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment