Saturday, November 14, 2009

Help With My Boo Boo


I would like my readers to help me out. I have made a fatal mistake today. I used a generic brand of spaghetti sauce, dumped it into my fried off hamburger and onions and there lie a disaster. It just laid there and was not "my" spaghetti. I started adding. I added minced garlic, pepper, Italian seasoning, home canned tomatoes, Parmesean cheese, I let them simmer, I tasted, I simmered some more and it still had no character. Does anyone have any ideas, except never buy off brand spaghetti sauce? If you have a Google account please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. I let that sauce simmer another hour and a half. At supper time my husband said, "boy that is really good spaghetti" and helped himself to another helping. Off brands are just fine as long as you "doctor" them up a little. lol

    ReplyDelete