Monday, December 21, 2009

Birthdays In December






I have a cousin and very good friend that both have birthdays in December. I like them both very much. I just sent my cousin her original birth announcement. I didn’t know if she would want it on the internet so I sent it to her instead. It was so tiny about three inches by two inches. It cost a cent and a half to mail it. It is sixty five years old and was saved by my mother all these years in her memory box. It was in perfect condition.

The other picture is of a birthday party for my friend that lives in Colorado. Her mother just passed away and it made me think of how nice she always was to a bunch of teenage giggly girls.

Pam sent me a picture taken for her fifteenth or sixteenth birthday party.

Names, Lu Anne, Joan, Virginia, Sharon, sitting on the arm, and I believe Connie B.

Memories are so much fun, aren’t they? Even when people are missing, we can think of them and smile and keep them with us always.
Pam's Senior picture, she was not that beautiful when she was fifteen!!!


1 comment:

  1. So nice of you to remember that I was the BEST Christmas present my Mother ever received - LOL
    I remember wearing that little v-necked number when I had my senior picture taken -- and then you let me help develop them. Those were FUN times, weren't they.

    ReplyDelete