Sunday, December 6, 2009

Grandma Lu's Story Corner

I manage three blogs. Lu’s Place is the biggest, Marie’s Memories is a blog with my mother-in-law’s stories, but probably my favorite is Grandma Lu’s Story Corner.
Most of the stories are aimed at nursery school to seven years old. Some teach a lesson, and many of them are about the animals in the woods across from my house. The stories usually start about Grandma Lu watching the animals and writing about them. I think my favorite is about the Wise Old Owl Holds Protest Meeting that I wrote in February.

I would love it if those of you whom have small children would read some or all of these to your children to see if they like them. If they do, please leave a comment and I will keep on plugging away. Thanks alot. 
Grandma Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment