Friday, December 18, 2009

Sauerkraut and Sausage








The title of this post makes me cringe just to think of it. I used to eat this, my husband loved it.

We are going to a Christmas party tonight that is a potluck at a club. There will be all kinds of hot dishes, salads, and desserts. I am sure mine will be the only sauerkraut and sausage hot dish. It smells awful!!

I have nothing else to fix this late in the day. You just never can tell there might be a few people there that have a little beer that like sauerkraut to eat while they drink. I just looked up a recipe for this and they add apples, onions, potatoes, and a lot of garlic plus fresh cabbage. How do you figure. It just might taste better and I am sure would smell better.

It will take a whole can of air freshener to get rid of the smell!

No comments:

Post a Comment